Sunday, March 13, 2011

Richard's Box Of Orden Suede Bag
















Here is yet another Amazing gift given to me by one of my closest friends...Kim. Love you so much for this!!! This is a Fantastic suede bag and what makes it even better is that Richard uses it throughout most of the episode. Sweet!!! I spotted this in Season 1 episode "Reckoning". When Richard gets sent to the future along with Cara he grabs this bag and uses it to carry the boxes as you can see from the screen grabs. At one point he takes 2 out and buries them to keep them safe but continues to carry 1 in this bag. I was SOOOO HAPPY when I saw Richard using this!!! Thanks again Kim for another Fantastic piece to add to my collection!! You just keep on Amazing me time and time again!! Love Ya!!





No comments:

Post a Comment